SCALFARO – MECHANICAL SWISS WATCHES FOR ENTHUSIASTS:
Brothers Alexander and Dominik Kuhnle founded SCALFARO in 2001. Their uncompromising focus on quality, individuality and precision, combined with their creativity and dedication have shaped SCALFARO into a strong brand with a unique character. Its remarkable and authentic designs have assisted to establish SCALFARO as one of the rare family-owned manufacturers of fine mechanical timepieces. In its Swiss Ateliers the company manufactures mechanical masterpieces by combining traditional artisan techniques, innovative materials and the latest modern-day technology. SCALFARO’s extraordinary design language and powerful shapes are complemented by flawless workmanship, keen attention to detail and the use of the finest materials. A SCALFARO timepiece always forms a harmonious unit radiating with clear lines, sporty elegance, refined functionality and impressive solidity. Furthermore, SCALFARO is a specialist in the field of exclusive high-end editions due to proprietary innovations such as its SCALFARO Ceramic Intarsia Technology.
SCALFARO’s craftsmen manufacture mechanical masterpieces that transcend time & have a story to tell: WATCHES FOR ENTHUSIASTS.
SCALFARO embodies the motto: Never forget to dream – Sognare è Vivere! Or as American novelist Mark Twain put it: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
AS SEEN IN:
Scalfaro is a proud Family Company.
Learn more about the People and the Values behind our Brand.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US:
- The 38/06 watch is absolutely stunning.A.H. from the US
- What an amazing timepiece (38/06 Edition). Congratulations on a stunning accomplishment.I.McC. from the UK
- The Scalfaro GTO 1962 Bizzarrini watch is a fabulous piece of machinery. A spectacular instrument and scarce collector's piece. Clearly a must have for every serious Ferrarista.M.M. from Switzerland
- ...Love the 38/06 watch design. Very stylish and perfectly celebrates the classic Beetle design...M.W. from the UK
- ...Habe soeben Ihre wunderschöne E1961 Norman Dewis Edition erworben. Ich werde meinen Mann an seinem Geburtstag damit überraschen und er wird sicher begeistert sein. Vielleicht gibt’s ja mal ein Damenmodell - wir haben im Club viele Frauen die auch begeisterte Jaguarfans sind.M.R. from Austria
- Super, smashing, great!A.v.K. from Germany
Scalfaro’s DB4GTZ 1960 Spada Edition featured in the November Issue of Octane Magazine: …we brought you news of the GTO 1962Bizzarrini Edition chronograph produced by Scalfaro watches, which collaborated with Nick Mason to incorporate metal from the wheels and engine components of his celebrated Ferrari 250 GTO. Scalfaro, which...10/2013